When do we collect information?
We collect information from you when you browse ridaint.com, subscribe to a newsletter, fill out a form, Use Live Chat or enter information on our site.
How do we use your information?
We may use the information we collect from you when you register, make a booking, sign up for our newsletter, respond to a survey or marketing communication, surf the website, or use certain other site features in the following ways:
- To personalize user’s experience and to allow us to deliver the type of content and product offerings in which you are most interested.
- To improve our website in order to better serves you.
- To allow us to better service you in responding to your customer service requests.
- To administer a contest, promotion, survey or other site feature.
- To quickly process your transactions.
- To ask for ratings and reviews of services or products
- To follow up with them after correspondence (live chat, email or phone inquiries)
We use IP addresses to help diagnose problems with our server and to analyses trends, administer the site and track user’s movement for our internal site traffic statistics.
Do we use ‘cookies’?
- Understand and save user’s preferences for future visits.
- Compile aggregate data about site traffic and site interactions in order to offer better site experiences and tools in the future. We may also use trusted third-party services that track this information on our behalf.
You can choose to have your computer warn you each time a cookie is being sent, or you can choose to turn off all cookies. You do this through your browser (like Internet Explorer) settings. Each browser is a little different, so look at your browser’s Help menu to learn the correct way to modify your cookies.
If users disable cookies in their browser:
If you disable cookies off it will turn off some of the features that make your site experience more efficient and some of our services will not function properly. By refusing to accept a Cookie you may not be able to access many of the travel services we offer.
International Data Transfer
Your communications with us may result in the transfer of information across international boundaries. By communicating with us you consent to this. Some parties that process or store personal information may be located in jurisdictions outside your country of residence. Therefore, your information may be processed and stored in these jurisdictions and, as a result, foreign governments, courts, or law enforcement or regulatory agencies may be able to obtain disclosure of your information through the laws in these countries.
This site contains links to other web sites. Please be aware that we are not responsible for the privacy practices of such other web sites – this privacy statement applies solely to information collected by this web site.
We will take appropriate steps to protect the personal information you share with us. We have implemented technology and security features to safeguard the privacy of your personal information.
Our website is scanned on a regular basis for security holes and known vulnerabilities in order to make your visit to our site as safe as possible.
In conclusion we agree to the following:
Users can visit our site anonymously.
Port Saeed, Sheikh Rashid Road, Acico Business Park, Office 701, Deira
Dubai, Dubai/ 36731
+971 4 294 4511
Last Edited on 27/11/2016