Take a fascinating tour to the East Coast by the Indian Ocean. We drive through Dhaid and Masafi, the small oasis towns and the agricultural area growing citrus fruits, mangoes, strawberries and variety of vegetables. On the way we pass thorough the impressive mountainous area and stop at a local “Friday Market”. No visit to the east coast is complete with a stop at the Bidiya Mosque the smallest and oldest mosque in the United Arab Emirates. We break for a lunch at one of the beach resorts along the east coast in Khor Fakkan and don’t forget to bring your swim suits for refreshing plunge in the Indian Ocean. After lunch we start our journey back with a drive past the fishing village of Dibba through the scenic mountainous route.
The tour includes:
- Reach the Friday market where fresh fruits, vegetable, carpets, etc are sold at throw away price.
- Drive to Bitmah fort
- Drive to Masafi, Fujairah and through the mountain to reach Khorfakan
- Reach the Bidiya Mosque – smallest mosque
- Drive to the leading hotel for lunch there guest can use the beach facilities for swimming
- Driveby Oman’s fishing village.